Thursday, February 21, 2008

Are you serious???



This is apparently a video "accidentally" leaked to the same pirates the RIAA is trying to weed out. If this is the crack team the RIAA and the National District Attorneys Association is unfurling then intellectual and creative property advocates should be worried.

Crack being hidden in CDs? Perhaps my source mislabeled or misinterpreted the information they happened upon, maybe the RIAA and NDAA are this clueless, either way this video is quite humorous.

I'm reminded of my early childhood when Acid Madness reached the parents' ears of the Southwest and everyone from my mother, to my nosy neighbor, to the recess monitor hammered home the point that if you discover a stamp," Don't lick it--IT COULD BE L-S-D!!!"

I think that old man simply doesn't understand the lyrical nuances of an emcee like Juelz Santana and the rest of the Dipset Crew.

No comments: