Wednesday, February 13, 2008

They're still mad at Clemens in Red Sox Nation

Stephen F. Lynch, what are YOU, and the rest of Congress doing with this hearing? Aren't there an infinite number of more important issues and problems to be tackling with such fervor?

As an obsessive sports fan I want to know who did what, who cheated, who didn't. But at what cost? I'm not the first to cry out at the foolishness of this grandtsanding on the part of our legislative branch and I hope I won't be the last; how many times do we need to hear Tom Davis refer to Clemens' "buttocks"?

How about that Brian McNamee? I try not to judge people and ethical potential based on their appearance, but this guy sure looks wormy and mole-like, doesn't he? Sorry to mix of animal comparisons, but the guy just looks shady. Lay off the pomade and try to avoid your darting your eyes when you make strong statements. Stuttering is also a poor choice of prosody.

Wait, Henry A. Waxman's visage resembles a mole moreso than McNamee's so McNamee's face will be relegated to worm and sloth.

Paul E. Kanjorski appears as though he is on his deathbed, ack! This variety show of a hearing is turning me into a perez hilton-esque blogger. Get me the fuck outta here.

Can I get a jihad?

No comments: